DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Waiting...

I know that... that I'm probably not the biggest guy magnet. And that is because I just don't care. Some girls bust their butts trying to look gorgeous. I don't care. I wear converses with my skirt at school. :) I don't care. Neither do I wear makeup. I am also very well aware that this is probably not the best way to start off a post. However, does it matter? This isn't English class after all. Anywho... I wanted to talk about feminism and boys. But, let's talk about feminism for a little while. This is a topic that you all will grow to despise, because I will write about it a lot. I am a complete feminist. Don't get me wrong, I love guys. Just not boys. Know what I'm saying? Because teenage boys are so... immature. Sure, there are teen guys who are very mature and are capable of seeing past your breasts to your brain. that is the guy I'm waiting for. I am a very patient person. Actually, no. No, I'm not. But, anyways, I will wait for the perfect person. Here is my criteria[if you don't care, you may skip this part ;)]
1. Funny.
2. Kind.
3. Polite. (Maybe that meshes with kind... but who cares!)
4. Smart.
5. Capable of noticing my genius. (This is a joke... you're supposed to laugh here. Hehehehehehehehehehehe.)
So, that was my criteria. (: See? Not very picky. I don't care about looks. I'm serious. I once had a crush on this really chubby guy. All my friends wondered what I saw in him. But, he was absolutely HILARIOUS. I mean seriously. He could have been a comedian or something. And he was super nice. :) So, I liked him. And then, I began to see some cute things in him that I hadn't noticed before. Like the way his hair curled ever so slightly, the pinkness in his medium-full lips. (That was my author impersonation. Good, huh?) Anywho.... that is besides the point.
In the end of it all, I am waiting.
Patiently-ish.
Jodie-Ann

"I can feel a phoenix inside of me
As I march alone to a different beat..."
-Who am I Living For, Katy Perry.

14 run-on sentences.:

SAM said...

Good for you! Take your sweet time. Time is on your side. And even if it is not, pick a guy who will take care of you as you will for him. Life is short ... and hard. You'll want someone who''l help carry life's burdens, not someone who'll be a burden.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

True, Sam. (: I am taking my sweet time alright.

Juan Bernal said...

you know what? girls like you are better than any one of those girls that try way too hard to get someone. your personality and charisma can outdo any other person's looks and personality. stay the way you are because im sure you will meet someone perfect for you!

Crystal (Cray) Moore said...

hey, i just came across your blog and i really like it! i love your discussions :)
and about your criteria for qualities in a guy, i agree completely!

can't wait to read more! i'm now following :)
http://iwastedallmyprettyyearsonyou.blogspot.com

JodieeHeartzYou said...

@Juan Bernal: Thanks! :D I'm happy to know that all the years of my friends telling me to wear shorter skirts will pay off. xD
@Crystal (Cray) Moore: Hehe, glad you like it. I try. (: And I am so glad you agree. And thanks for following! I shall see your blog as well! :D
-Jodie-Ann(:

Kamila said...

I agree not picking not through LOOKS. haha... I've been with a guy so chubby and funny..(and very caring) so everything you stated above makes me feel lucky i had read this... :)

JodieeHeartzYou said...

:D Hehe. Looks don't matter. Because when you have to live with them, it won't be fun if they're a pain in the BEEEEEEP now would it?
-Jodie-Ann

Bree said...

hey girl! such an interesting blog! love it!

I'm following you too lovelY! <3

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

Oliver said...

OMG, you're gonna like me! LOL.

Well seriously, as I can see in your blog, you're cool and funny enough to outshine all of those girls with shiny legs and lip-glossed lips. A guy who would love to be with someone really cool has to be out there waiting for you, too.

You'll be fine. =]

angela said...

I finally took a try at this "single" thing, since I'm not single very often, and so far it's not that bad rofl Though the only bad thing so far is that I have a crush on my friends brother :/ though I doubt she'd care much about it, she's not like that, it's still weird, ya know?

And about that attractiveness thing, everyone likes something different, so someone can see a person who'd be "ugly" to others but cute to themselves, yah? Happens with me, I look at my most recent ex and wonder how I ever thought he was cute.. I swear his face got bigger and he's got a bowl cut :|
But I'm a sucker for guys who have shaggy hair, even if it's not THAT long, if it's shaggy, it's sexy. XD

JodieeHeartzYou said...

@Bree: Thanks! :D
@Oliver: Thanks (:
@angela: Haha, yuo're newly single. xD Yes, I do know. And you what kind of hair I find sooo sexy for guys? Curly hair. I love it! :D It's so hot. I know, I'm weird but... yeah... :)

r.alsharif said...

Same here :P

angela said...

I'm not that newly! it was like.. ..wow only ALMOST 4 months ago?! has to be longer.. WTF.

...ANYWAY

awesome hair ftw.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

@r.alsharif: :D Happy you agree with me.
@angela: Haha! xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...