DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Unfollow Me...?

Why do people do that? They follow you, and then they unfollow you. That. Is. Messed. Up! Why would you unfollow someone?! Can't you just leave the blog on your Dashboard? Why do you have to take it off? I only unfollowed one blog. And that was a blog that was posting like twenty a day(literally) and it was crowding up my Dashboard. So I can't see all the other new posts my other followers post. So, I unfollowed the person. However, I cannot understand why someone would unfollow me. What, am I that bad? That you have to like... just take me off your followers list?! Why?! I mean... i loved you(ish) and you broke my heart(ish).
:( Anyways... do I annoy you guys? And be serious with me and honest.... Actually... wait, yeah, tell me. I had to think a minute there whether I wanted the truth or not. (Hehehehehehehe...) Anyways... yeah... in all my posts, I try to be as honest with you guys as possible. Because you're my readers and my "popularity" in the blogosphere(if you can even call my blog popular) depends on you. So I depend on you for... answers. Results. Guidance. :) Whatever... Anyways, I have a question. Why do people unfollow others?
Thanks very much, my friends. (:
-Jodie-Ann

8 run-on sentences.:

fizzee rascal said...

It's happened to us all. It might be because there's a limit on the amount of blogs you can follow (about 300 I think). Either that or aliens come in the night and randomly remove our followers.
I think it's the aliens.

The Blogger Formerly Known As said...

I wouldn’t take it personally; people are very fickle.

The enigmatic, masked blogger strikes again

Oliver said...

People un-follow your blog because it's getting more and more awesome they can't take it anymore.

No, really.

I will un-follow you now. Hehehehe. >] No, don't panic! I'm just kidding! =]

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Lol! Alright then! Thanks for answers. :D

Miss Bobo said...

maybe because sometimes some people might not like something you write or something. Or might disagree with you. I honestly unfollowed a few blogs for the mere fact that I disagreed with most of the blog posts they made so I decided I should unfollow. But in reality those people unfollowing you are just not true followers of your blog afterall. don't stress it. ;)

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Hehe, okii, thanks, Miss Bobo. (:

SAM said...

:) Hope I fill in the slack because I will follow you starting right now. I'm amazed that you don't sound 14 in this blog. You have a bright writing future ahead of you. Go girl!

JodieeHeartzYou said...

@Sam: :D Thanks, Sam!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...