DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Too Much Bronzer Makes You Orange.(:

LOL! What did she DO?!
You know what I really, really, really, really hate? That's right! You guessed it! Wait... how'd you know? Anyways, I highly dislike those girls who put on way too much bronzer. And you can tell it's not accidental. Because they do it all the time. It's just plain nasty. Like, they are literally orange. No joke. It's hilarious to see. Also, to make it even more hilarious, they wear neutral lipstick. Like, the lipstick that will match with their skin tone. I LOL every time I see them. It's just so funny how they think they look great when they look terrible. It amuses me. Okay, so maybe it shouldn't and it's probably being mean... but I don't care.
Oh! And you know what really confuses me? The fact that most guys think they're hot. Hot? Hot?! Where is their hotness? I'm not a lesbian but not afraid to say of a girl is "hot"(well, not sure because I'm open to everything and in my opinion, I don't know who I'll fall in love with in the future because I'm not psychic, nor am I a genius[Ha! Kidding, I'm a genius :)] so... i wouldn't know, and yes, I am aware that this is an extremely long run-on sentence in parentheses, hence the name of this blog). Anyways, what do you guys think?
-Jodie-Ann

8 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

I see girls like this ALL of the time, probably because I live in Los Angeles x] I don't know why LiLo decided to do so much crap to herself, she was STUNNING before, and now she looks like a blooper from a cosmetics show.

I've never understood the skin-tone lipgloss/stick either... it looks retarded D:

Juan Bernal said...

ew. shes honestly looks like a guy with a 5 oclock shadow

Miss Bobo said...

LFMAO to Juan. And yes she was pretty. When she did Mean Girls and pretended to be one of the popular girls she did so perfectly that I think that the personality stuck to her and now she is acting like a totally Queen B

Kaleena J. said...

oh yikes. oh dear. that is just too bad.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

It's so sad... :(

cindy said...

I so miss the pre-blonde, pre-bronzer girl from the parent trap...sigh

JodieeHeartzYou said...

lol!!!! Me too!!

jacobluver321 said...

lol i like wen u said maybe im being mean... biut i dont care lol luv ya Jodie!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...