DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Things not to put on Your Blog! (Important!!)

These are the things NOT to put on your blog... according to a website I landed upon:
"1. Your full name.
2. Your kids, friends or family member’s full names.
3. Where you work.
4. Where you live.
5. Telephone or cell number.
6. Personal email address.
7. Where you will be and when you will be there.
8. Pictures of where you live or work that include identifiable information.
9. Pictures of your car that show the license plate number.
10. Travel Itinerary."
This is from http://blog-services-review.toptenreviews.com/10-things-not-to-put-in-your-personal-blog.html
Check it out! :D That's why I made a blog email (run.on.sentences.of.life@hotmail.com). Instead of my own personal email. (: So EMAIL ME, PEOPLE! Seriously. Email me! I want emails, guys! I want to hear from YOU! Hate mail, love mail, they're all welcome. Just DO IT! A Nike moment. (:
-Jodie-Ann

3 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

THis is just common sense to me rofl

Sam said...

Well ladies- I prefer to live dangerously-also I'm confident in my own total and utter insignifigance-which is why i use my actual email address. I highly doubt that anyone out there will be like OMFG it's Samantha-now I have finally found her TRUE EMAIL ADDRESS and I will use it for nothing but pure EVIL!!!! I have ex-boyfriends WAY more scary than any pussy little internet serial killer. Also trust me NOONE wants my identity. Unless their life long dream is to be a broke ass bitch who can't pay her utility bill.
That said-I can totally dig your cautious behavior. I'm so not here to judge. xoxo

JodieeHeartzYou said...

@Angela: some people would do all those things. xD
@Sam: LMAO!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...