DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Simply Imagine.


John Lennon
1940-1980

Imagine there's no Heaven

It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one (love this part)
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Imagine by John Lennon.
What does this song mean to you?
I have to say, that the first time I listened to it, it moved me. I know this may sound unbelievably corny and silly, but I swear to you, it moved me. I felt someone from the pit of my belly, rising up in my throat(no, it was not vomit.) But, I totally understand this song. It's true. If we had none of these things(no Heaven, no countries, no religion, etc.), we would live as one. We would. there would be no prejudices because there would not be anything that separated us into different categories. I'm not saying that we should all be the same, of course not. I'm just saying that... without these things, life would be a lot simpler. Just... not the way it should be. Sure, it would be swell with nothing to fight over, but we'd all be the same. Earth would just be a mammoth sphere with the same people walking around. Like millions of clones. Or billions. I'm not sure how many people live on Earth.
-Jodie-Ann

8 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

I love the beatles <3

Ffion Erin said...

Me too :D The Beatles are awesome!

Ashley said...

6.5 billion people or so on Earth ;]
& the Beatles are great ^_^
I don't think there's anything wrong with having things like religion and beliefs and such, it's what makes people individuals.. it's when people can't accept other's beliefs that problems start coming up

Oliver said...

OMG I love the Beatles! Forever and all across the universe!

Hey Jude is my favorite song by the Beatles. It just makes me happy every time I listen to it. =]

Paige said...

god thats such a great song!

JodieeHeartzYou said...

The Beatles will live on foreverrrrr.(:

Kaleena J. said...

I adore John Lennon as well as the Beatles as a whole. In fact, I'm wearing a t-shirt right now that says, "JOHN, PAUL, GEORGE & RINGO" my fave shirt.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Lolz, that's awesome. I have a t-shirt that has their faces on it and above them it says THE BEATLES, and beneath them it says LET IT BE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...