DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Results For My Poll! You Know You Want to Know What They Are...

In this post, I shall tell you guys the results of the poll I've had up for like a gazillion years. (: The results are as follows:

What would you do if your favourite star came up to you and said "Hi."?

I'd Scream. For sure.
4 Votes (7%)

Probably faint. Yeah... I'd faint.
3 Votes (5%)

Say "Hi" back.
24 Votes (47%) Wow, almost half!

Laugh.
1 Vote (1%) LMAO! I only put this one because I wanted to add another option and couldn't think of anything.

Stare in awkward silence.
8 Votes (15%)

Other.
11 Votes (21%)

Thanks for voting, people! That was out of 51 votes. So, most people would have simply said "Hi." back. Hehe. I wouldn't be able to open my mouth. xD Or I would be able to but gibberish would come out.
-Jodie-Ann

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...