DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Old Couples.(:

So cute!! <3
You know what I really, really, really, really love to see? And yes I am aware that this post is basically the opposite of my previous one about too much bronzer. Anyways, I really love to see old couples. Why, you ask? Why does Jolly Jodie love seeing old couples? Well, I suppose that I love seeing them because it is simply adorable to see old people hold hands. I love it because it's like they've been together for a long time. Even though they might have just gotten together the day before, it still looks like they were together for a long time because they're old. Which, I know is not... good, but is true, don't you think? Or is it just me? O_o
Also, I love seeing those old couples on TV who say they've been married for like forty,fifty even sixty and more years! It's awesome! Because so much people are getting divorced and everything. Ugh. It's horrible.
-Jodie-Ann

"We do seem to bicker and bicker. Sometimes I feel we're like an old married couple, who think occasionally of murdering each other -- but never of divorce."
-Denis MacShane.

PS: Sorry guys, if this post isn't awesome like they usually are(are they?), but it's because I have writer's block at the moment. I can't think of anything to write. And Google isn't much help, because all the topics are boring like abortion, etc. Abortion has been ranted on like more than a hundred times on blogs. It's sad. So, sorry, everyone. Hopefully this writer's block will pass quickly. Thanks for reading!

9 run-on sentences.:

WEFA said...

My fiance's grandparents are celebrating 63 years together this year. And it was his parent's 30th. Long time love is great to see :)

JodieeHeartzYou said...

I know! :D That's soooo awesome!

angela said...

Haha I totally agree! I love seeing old couples walking around a neighborhood or shopping together, it's SO ADORABLE.

And no, I'm like that too with how it looks like they've been together forever x]

My grandma and grandpa have been together... 56 years?? It's insane. I mean, they're not the best couple right now (my family's insane lol) but it still gives me hope that two people can be together for so long. It really is sad how often people divorce.. They think they can enter marriage the same way as a date, but it's so much more than that.

Ugh, I hate writers block ><

Oliver said...

This post is awesome! Cmon, Jodie!

And yeah... seeing those old couples together... Just imagine the years they've spent together and all those trials and they're still together with just as much love as they had a couple of years back. Wonderful. =]

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Hehe, thanks, Oliver. (: And LOL, Angela! My family's insane as well. xD

fizzee rascal said...

Old couples = Wrinkly sex. Scary as fuck

JodieeHeartzYou said...

ROFL!! XD

Kitty said...

I know what you mean. Theres so much talk about splits and the end of true love. Apparently 1/3 marriages end.... not nice things to hear! always make me very happy to see an old couple in love :)

www.whatkittybought.blogspot.com

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Lolz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...