DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oh, yes. I am Feeling the Love!

I got an award on the 25th!! :D I'm so happy. Iit's the One Lovely Blog Award :) I got it from The Ginge. Here the award is:
Here are the ten(sorry. i accidentally put fifteen here before.) people I chose(see their blogs! They're just lovely. Get it? They're lovely because they got the One Lovely Blog Award. :D I know, I'm so funny. Hahahahahaha. Okay I'll stop.):
Kaleena J!
Miss Bobo!
fizzee rascal!
angela!
Juan Bernal!
Oliver!
Ashley!
Cay!
Shu!
Daniel!


Thanks, The Ginge! BTW, if you are recieving this award, you must award 10-15 other people. With the link of the person who awarded you(me, haha). And you must contact the awardees to tell them they've been awarded.
PS: Ashley, I can't comment on your blog. I don't know why. Something's wrong with it. I've tried to comment many times. So... yeah... sorry. v_v

11 run-on sentences.:

Miss Bobo said...

congratulations but are you giving thanks to me or are you passing the award to me? I am confuzzled

JodieeHeartzYou said...

I'm giving you the award. xD

angela said...

WOO!!
And that's only ten.. bahahah XD

Miss Bobo said...

oh okay thanks. I am sorry I am a bit slow. And I still can't believe I have an award, it is one of those pessimistic things

Ashley said...

Aw, cool, I get an award!!? :D Thanks!~~
And thanks for letting me know about my comment box thing.. That's strange, other people seem to be able to comment, But I'll take a looksie :)
PS I dont have 10 followers.. =_=

fizzee rascal said...

Hey thanks, most unexpected.

My blog button is just a clickable image, there's no code as such. Just grab the image and link it to me.

Oliver said...

Thanks for the award! My first ever!

And another blogger has just tagged me in his blog, you know that kinda thing where you're gonna write about the post you were tagged in. Something like that. My first ever, too!

Feelin the love! Thanks! =]

JodieeHeartzYou said...

@angela: Couldn't find anyone else who was "blog award material". :)
@Miss Bobo: Haha believe it. You deserved it.
@Ashley: You're welcome! :D Okii. I don't even know what's wrong... like, after I type in my comment, I press "post comment" and the box doesn't load properly. I don't know why... Like,where I have to type in the verication word, I can't type it in because the place for me to type it doesn't load properly. I dunno. It's odd. Don't think that I'm not commenting on yours, because I do try. I feel bad for not commenting on your blod. v_v
@fizzee rascal: You're welcome. :) And alright then. I shall... link you... :D
@Oliver: Hehe that's awesome. This is my first award as well. You're welcome. (:
-Jodie-Ann

Kamila said...

I got this a while ago from SAM @ Rot du Jour.. and I feel like putting you on my list as the first! but since you already have this award, i should share it to others!

You'll be totally on my list!! if you haven't have one!!!

:)

Cay said...

Oh WOW, thank you SOO MUCH!!! :D Aaaaahhhh, I've been awarded by JODIE!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

JodieeHeartzYou said...

@Kamila: :D I feel so loved.
@Cay: I'm happy you're so happy. xD You have a great blog, keep it up. I really love that you translate everything, lol. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...