DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Stats.



June: 0
July: 197
August: 986 (wow! Thanks, guys!!)
September *so far*: 101

So, as you can see, in the month of August, lots of people decided to see my blog. Or, they just decided to see it over and over. (: So, thanks a lot, guys!!! :D Oh, and I only wrote the "Old Couples"  post yesterday, but it already has one of the highest amount of page views! Not counting the amount of times people probably read it on the home page! That's awesome!
-Jodie-Ann :)

PS: Merci beaucoup, my friends! I am super-dooper-excited to the point of becoming insane ecstatic! Yay me! Hopefully September can get just as many views. Keep em coming, people!! :D
PPS: I feel so very loved.(:

4 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

How do you check stuff like this o.O

JodieeHeartzYou said...

From the new "Stats" tab on your Dashboard. :)

Oliver said...

WOW! My guest post is number four! =D

JodieeHeartzYou said...

xD Thanks, Oliver!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...