DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Link Me, Tell Me, Get Linked! :D

Hey, guys! I made a button for you to grab. :) So... grab it! Put it on your blog, wherever. If you happen to have me on your blogroll(=D), instead of putting the blog name and link, put this. :)The code is in my sidebar.

...The Run-On Sentences of Life...


Isn't it awesome?? I love it! :D So, link me, please! And if you have linked me and would like to be linked as well, tell me!! Email me at run.on.sentences.of.life@hotmail.com and I will respond as soon as I can and link you. If you have a button, even better! Buttons are so colorful so it attracts more readers.(:
-Jodie-Ann



11 run-on sentences.:

Kamila said...

i love this idea.. :) hi jodiee.. it's morning out here,.. but I don't know if it's appropriate to great you GOOD MORNING... anyways.. I'll put you on my blog.. but I have no links like this.. maybe I could make someday.. but as of now.. I'm gonna grab yours and place it on my blog!!


have a nice day!

fizzee rascal said...

I'll do an exchange with you. Grab the awesome button on the right side of mine.

Kaleena J. said...

I like it! Cute! How do you make a button?

Cay said...

Hey Jodie!

I wrote you a mail, but something went wrong, unfortunatly... There is always this "mail delivery failure", "return to sender". :(

Anyways, I linked you. :) Would you link me, too? I would be soooooo happy!

Bye the way, I love your blog!

Yours Cay

Miss Bobo said...

oh that is great I always wonder how you find to make these on your own. great job my dahling!

isabella777! said...

ha ha wow your funny!!! i would love to link your link or whatever that thing is but i dont know how to do it! but ya hey i hope we can be friends check me out at simlyissy.blogspot.com i just started so its still pretty nw thanks talk to you later or blog you later lol

Dizzy said...

Hey Hun! I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! Have a fabulous day 8D

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!!! :D And I love it as well.(:
@Kaleena J: Here's a tutorial:
http://www.manicmother.com/2009/09/how-to-make-grab-my-button-box.html
-Jodie

JodieeHeartzYou said...

BTW fizzee rascal, I don't have the code for your button so... yeah... you don't have a garb box either. So, I don't know how to put it on my blog.
-Jodie

Sam said...

Hiya! Hi there. Hello. Hi. (kay I'll stop now)
I linked you! Would you link me back pretty please? Button is on my page-(with the code). Thanks!-Sam

JodieeHeartzYou said...

@Sam: Haha. Sure, I'll link you :D Thanks for linking me!! =D
-Jodie-Ann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...