DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, September 24, 2010

I Wanna be Where the boys are...

Wild in the streets, barely alive
Mama's always telling me stay inside
Don't you hang around with those young boys
Tthe Runaways live in Japan 1976!
Soon you'll be lovin' them
They're all night toys

I wanna be where the boys are
I wanna fight how the boys fight
I wanna love how the boys love
I wanna be where the boys are

Hot love hear, I got the drive
Neighbours been bugging me I gotta hide
I am the bitch with the hot guitar
I am the air, the sun and stars

I wanna be where the boys are
I wanna fight how the boys fight
I wanna love how the boys love
I wanna be where the boys are
 -Where the boys are, The Runaways.

I love this song soo much. I don't even really know why. It just has this really rock n' roll beat that makes you want to just whip out a guitar and rock out. Seriously. I would do the air guitar to this song. Plus, the lyrics really pull you into that period. Like I said in my previous post, you guys are going to get SO ANNOYED with me. I will be talking about women's rights alot. After all, I am a feminist. Teehee.(: Listen to this song if you'd like. I love it!! And try your hand at doing the air guitar. :D
Just make sure you're alone.
-Jodie-Ann

1 run-on sentences.:

jacobluver321 said...

I fucking LOVE the runaways! I love this song! I watched the runaways with k stew and Dakota Fanning. I am a 15 yr. old blogging black chick who can relate to everything you say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...