DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Gum... Should NOT be in Desks.

I am soooo not in a good mood today. :/ My binder got GUM on it. I'm serious. GUM. I was having a test today in science class and I put my binder in my desk. I did not expect what happened to happen. After the test, I took it out of the desk and got gum on it. GUM! It was disgusting. I began to struggle to wipe it off in class with a loose leaf paper. My science teacher was apologizing alot and she announced to the class why she hates gum in class. She suggested to me to use nail polish remover and get it off. So, when I got home, I put nail polish remover on it and tried to wipe it off. Most of it came off, but some is still there. It's so gross. I'm so mad because this binder is new! Grrrrrrr!! I would take a picture of it and put it here for you all to see... but my webcam isn't working for some reason. And I'm too lazy to get my digital camera. Lol. So... sorry, guys! (: I love you all very much. You know that right? Right? Okay, good. :D
-Jodie-Ann

8 run-on sentences.:

Kamila said...

that was totally not good. last week i had the same issue, only it happened on my slippers, while walking home. it disgust me to think it was chewed by mouth of someone, what more it was stuck on your binder.. good luck with removing that gum completely.. :)

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Thanks... lol

Ashley said...

Some people are so disrespectful of other peoples' property. As if spitting your gum out into the trash can was like running a 50 mile marathon. I've had way too many bad encounters with discarded gum ARGH. I feel your pain girl >:[

Sam said...

Girl freeze it. Get you some ice cubes in a plastic baggy and stick it on that gum until the shit freezesssssss AND THEN.....it will crack off. Should crack off. I have incidents with gum before. Mainly b/c I'm a spaz though.

angela said...

I don't know why it's such a hassle to get up from your desk, walk 10 feet to the trash and spit it out. It baffles me every time.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

@Ashley: Ugh. Hate those people. I am happy you know my pain, I am not alone. :/
@Sam: Yeah, I had already begun to try and scrub it off. But then, I went and looked up a good way to get gum off and found that. I was like "wow... I find out about this after!" Thanks for the advice though. :D
@angela: Neither do I. It baffles me as well. Because people are just so lazy!

HiddenWriter. said...

GUM? Seriously? That sucks :(

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Seriously. Ugh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...