DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Going to NYC for Labor Day !

Guess what, friends! I am going to NYC tomorrow!! Yayy! Even though I went all this Summer break, I am going again! I'm going to go and SHOP ! Yay me! How will I shop, you ask? Till I drop of course! Anyways, I get to see my American family again. (: Which will be awesome ! Also, my uncle has really cool friends. Like, he has this friend named Maurice who everyone calls Stewie because of Stewie from family guy. And he has another friend named Chris, who's name is Christopher. He's like thirty-something. And he's really amusing. Actually both Stewie and Chris are amusing. :D Chris and I once had a fight about warming up our seats in  my uncle's car. We were bot trying to push each other's buttons in the car. It was fun. (:
-Jodie-Ann
"Shopping is my favourite sport".

PS: I started school a few days ago. Not very... fun. I'm going to miss staying home all day and doing absolutely nothing. Except for eating, going on the computer while watching Maury(yess multi-tasking, baby!) and eating again. My gym teacher is really strict and she pushes her girls hard. I'm scared. Very, very, very scared.

2 run-on sentences.:

Kaleena J. said...

You lucky girl! I want to go to NYC :(

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Lol then you should go to NYC. It's really awesome. And there are so many things to see take pictures of.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...