DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Art of Skying

Hello, guys! Do you know what skying is? No? Well, I'll tell you. Skying is basically when you hold a drink over your mouth for the beverage to fall inside. Like so:

My description sounds kind of demented, but hey. I'm trying. At least you can use the picture.(: I know for sure that I cannot be a teacher. Anyways, moving on, skying is not at all easy to do. *Trust me. It ain't easy* It's pretty... difficult. Every time I try to sky a drink, I end up spilling some on my shirt. It's incredibly annoying. Maybe it's just because I'm clumsy. O_o Yeah. Probably it. ;( Well, I try. Not everyone is destined to be a SkyMaster. But whatever. Doesn't matter. At least I get some of the drink into my mouth. You've got to give me points for that, right? Right? (Please agree with me)
Thanks for reading guys!! I love you all! Mwahh! Mwahh!
-Jodie-Ann

6 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

I am absolutely terrible at skying. I think my hand has a mind of it's own and figures it would be funny if it suddenly twitched and sent the drink up my nose and in my eyes instead. So that ended my attempts at skying. The guy's arm in the pic looks rather skinny O_o

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Lol! Join the club if terrible skyers. And yes his arm does look rather skinny. (:

Fiona said...

I'm even worse at throwing food into the air and eating it.
Went down my shirt once.
AEEIIIII x[

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Lol, Fiona! Sometimes, my frends and I aim to throw food into eachothers' shirts. xD

Miss Bobo said...

xD skying sounds like a sport not a simple meaningless task. its just funky.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Haha ikr, Miss Bobo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...