DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Why Pop Tarts Are So Much Cooler Than Toaster Streudels.

There are only two kinds of people in this world. The people who eat Pop Tarts (PTs) and the people who eat Toaster Strudels (TSs)
1. Pop Tarts can be eaten right away while a Toaster Strudel must be toasted until it is golden brown. (Who wants to wait that long? I just want to eat!)
2. Pop Tarts were created first! In 1967 while TS were created in 1985. (So, BAAAAM, Pillsbury! You just got yourselves PWNED by Kellogg!)
3. You can leave out PTs. They won't like... spoil. However, TSs have to be frozen. If they're left out for 12+ hours, they will not be edible. (Well, they'll be edible but you'll be eating it at your own risk.)
4. PTs have frostings, messages printed on them, limited edition flavors and even... *drum roll* whole grain! That is so gross. I'd never eat a whole grain PT. Anyways, TSs don't have those awesome things! So PWNAGE again!
5. This is the one good thing that TSs have over PTs: TSs are flaky while PTs are crunchy. See... flaky foods are cooler. I've just always loved flaky foods. :)

PS: This has to be the randomest post I have ever written on this blog. And I have written a lot of random things.

"I often start the day with a hearty Kellogg's strawberry Pop-Tart, which has according to the label, a riboflavin rating of 10 percent. I assume this means that 10 percent of the Pop-Tart is riboflavin. Maybe it's the red stuff in the middle. Anyway, I'm hoping riboflavin is a good thing; if it turns out that it's a bad thing, like 'riboflavin' is the Latin world for 'cockroach pus,' then I am definitely in trouble."

-Dave Barry, humorist.

4 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

I love them both... I can't choose D: I think I like Toaster Strudles a little more because of the filling, it's more jelly- like than Pop Tarts. And I love the icing. And it's flakey! XD

angela said...

And I really love your new header!! How'd you do that??

Laura said...

Hey, great post! Although my family has usually has both pop tarts and toaster streudels in the house. But my mom usually gets the pop tarts that don't have frosting on them...so, for me, I'm more of a toaster streudel person. Sorry! Anyway, great post! Very funny!

http://thatmademydayblog.blogspot.com/

JodieeHeartzYou said...

To Angela: Lol, TSs taste slightly better. But PTs are more convenient. :)And I made my header at www.mybannermaker.com It's free. You can choose size, etc. and put a background, font, color of font, you can even choose the position in which you put your letters. Lol. It's awesome.
To Laura: That's cool that you're a TS person. My step sister is. Lol. You don't have to aologize. I love to see people talk about their opinions. And thanks!I try to make my posts as funny as possible. :D
-Jodieeeee.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...