DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Virtual Chatrooms: Safe or a DisneyLand for Predators?


I love virtual chatrooms. I will have to admit. They're just so cool! Instead of a normal chatroom where all you do is type to people, you can dress up and walk around! How can you resist the chance to meet people from other countries or even your own? Or, how can you resist the chance to meet rapists and serial killers?! That's the funnest part to me.  :) No... I'm kidding. Anyways... yeah... so! My topic of this moment is on chatooms.
So, there are good things about chatrooms of course. Or they'd be very low in population. Which is clearly not the case. There are very good ones. Like Habbo and Meez(Meez has to be my fave.) So, they aren't all that bad. Even if you don't look like you avatar, it doesn't matter! Because you can look like whoever you want to look like.
The bad things about chatrooms, are the people on them. You could go onto a chatroom for people... 13-18 yeas old. And you would still find forty year olds and even fifty. I always get so annoyed at this because there is IMVU for 18 and up. I find it so unfair how adults think they can just get everything. Of course, that isn't the point, the point is that it's wrong. It's wrong and disgusting for people of those ages to be in teen chatrooms. Clearly, they are pedos. :/
-Jodie-Ann

PS: I am now in Canada. My internet is working here surprisingly so... yay! :D
PPS: If you have a Meez, add me: PinkLover95
PPPS: :D

Quote of the day:

"What pedophiles and people who have sexual desires on children lose sight of to a terrible, terrible degree - a devastating degree - is that their victims are real people who will suffer forever whatever abuses are perpetrated on them."

-Jock Sturges

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...