DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Twitter: Why in the WORLD is it so Popular?

Twitter: make high-pitched sounds, as of birds.
So then, let me ask you something, fellow human beans. Where did this come in?

Twitter: Twitter is a social networking and microblogging service that enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters displayed on the author's profile page and delivered to the author's subscribers who are known as followers.

Hmm? Answer that for me please. Where? Twitter, in my opinion, is a stupidity. okay, so I have to admit though that I did try Twitter a few days ago. However, it was way too confusing and pointless so I gave up after ten minutes and deactivated, yes deactivated my account. (: I don't even know how Twitter got so popular. First it was... HiFive, right? Which did not last long at all. Then Myspace(which is surprisingly still kind of popular), then Facebook(Love it!) and now Twitter? Now, where did that come in?!?! My mind is filled of a swirling confusion that I cannot comprehend. (Did that make sense?) I don't know who created Twitter and I certainly do not know why. What do you guys think? Do you like Twitter?
-Jodie-Ann

Quote of the day:
"Oh this is going to be addictive" – Dom Sagolla, Twitter co-creator.
How did he know that?! What, is he psychic or something?

8 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

Why is Twitter so popular?
Simple.
People like to talk about themselves, people think they're life is important and extravagent enough to talk about themselves, and people think that other people think they're important enough to care what they're eating for breakfast.

The world is concieted and vain.

Miss Bobo said...

Angela I agree with you on that one. Society is mostly based on someone else's opinion too. I guess in some situations it works for people to be vain and conceited because you have a chance to weed easily through the crowd who is the best person to talk to and get involve with whether it is in romance or just friendship

a cat named cat said...

I'll admit I use twitter because some of my friends use it and it's a great way to get things out there with out everyone of your friends seeing it like on facebook. Although I would give it up in a heart beat (unlike facebook which I've confessed my eternal love for lol!). Also I think there's the celebrity factor, people get to stalk their fave celebs (because thats not creepy...) Maybe we would be better without it though :)

fizzee rascal said...

I use it to advertise my blog mainly. And to swear at random rugby players.

Miss Bobo said...

Fizzee your last statement make me laugh. At least these social networks you can promote your business but it's annoying having to hear someone complain online about something stupid like getting a bad grade or etc. I guess people these days (and I am not ashamed to include myself) are lazy and want their 5 minutes of fame.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

I get that it IS an okay way to put yourself out there, but just sooo stupid! And so confusing. I have no clue how it works. Lol! The only reason I made one was for my blog.

I.LIKE.PIE said...

at first i made it 'cuz everyone else had it and i wanted to try it out, now a year later i went on it again so i could stalk the members of etf... then i realized that was ponitless and twitter... SUCKS DICK! so i never went back on xD

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Lmao! You should seriously work on your blog, Jazzy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...