DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Should Race Make A Differenc In Romance?

Okay, so my question is whether race should make a difference in romance. I think not. Because we're all the same, aren't we? We're all on his Earth together. Working together to make it in this life. So, why should race be a problem?
I understand that some parents want their children to marry/date their same culture. So, that has nothing to do with race. Right? Culture is very different from race. Look it up in the dictionary and you'll see. The title of this post makes no sense. You know why? It's because we're all the same race! The Human Race! Therefore, we don't have a choice in which race we marry. Unless you marry a dog. Which I highly doubt anyone would do. BTW... I heard a story once where this woman had sex with a horse and died. O.o
-Jodie

Quote of the day is:

"We are all the same race: The Human Race."
-(can't remember who this is from..)

14 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

I think it's somewhat important, because then if we mix so much, we won't have like, someone who is just one race, we'd all be mixed into one. So I think it's good that some people still marry within their race, it keeps it going, really. Though, I think you should marry whoever you want (well, in terms of they want you back, that is... xD)

French Bean & Coffee Bean said...

As my French ex once told me "my father doesn't care who I date as long as it not a man."

Unfortunately, his dad ended up having a problem with fat girls...>.> Good riddance.

-French Bean

Roni said...

I don't think race (as in skin color and such, not species) should matter at all. Race is really just a result of where your ancestors are from, and skin color is just a result of the climate your ancestors lived in. Why should that matter? Of course, some people have their preferences just as with all other things related to appearance (such as hair, height, etc.), but it shouldn't matter anymore than those things do.

Culture is really different from race, but I see nothing wrong with mixing it.

I really like your blog, by the way. :)

MIRACLE said...

I guess it doesn't matter much. I mean, sometimes people are vain, and they don't even bother with people outside their skin colour.

Culture is just your beliefs, or what you were raised to believe, and skin colour is just something different.
I guess we're all the same on the inside, but to be honest, I don't give people outside my race a chance usually, unless i know them well.

xxx
M
(ps. I'm a new reader! really like your blog.
Can you check out mine? I'm new to this blog scene xD


(if you can feature my blog or something, it'd be a great help!)
http://rantsramblingsconfessions.blogspot.com/

Hanis. said...

Unlike MIRACLE, I don't really give guys who's the same race as me much of a chance. I think its just preference and for me there's nothing wrong with interracial relationship.

YES, cherish the culture and differences. But like, stop looking too deep into it, you get me?

Jet said...

Oh,your blog is very nice .I really like it ^^!



..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥.
♥..♥  ╔══╦══╗╔╦══╗  ♥..♥
♥..♥  ╚═╗║╔╗║║║╔╗║  ♥..♥
♥..♥  ╔═╝║║║║║║║║║  ♥..♥
♥..♥  ║╔═╣║║║║║║║║  ♥..♥
♥..♥  ║╚═╣╚╝║║║╚╝║  ♥..♥
♥..♥  ╚══╩══╝╚╩══╝  ♥..♥
♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥


----------------------------------
Welcome to my websites : In there where have a lot of wallpapers, themes for desktop , for mobile and themes for media ^^!
http://9wallpapers.blogspot.com
http://theme4desktop.blogspot.com
http://theme4cellphone.blogspot.com
http://theme4media.blogspot.com
http://wallpaper4cellphone.blogspot.com

Fickle Cattle said...

It shouldn't. End of discussion.

http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Lol, yeah. I agree with you all. But... uhm... our race is all the same. lol.unless you're an animal. xD
-Jodie

angela said...

that's going into the "human race" thing, and that's awesome n shit, but I do like having some sort of uniqueness to me, ya know? I like saying I'm Italian, polish, austrian, russian and swedish. I don't want to think that there'd be nothing to me.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Oh cool! You have so many diff things mixed togther to create you. xD I just have Jamaican in me. lo. But I'm born in Canada. My parents are Jamaican.

angela said...

Haha I know x]
I love Jamacian accents ^_^

Speaking of which,
did you know that when you say "beer can" in a british accent, you're saying "bacon" in a jamacian accent?

This entertained me for DAYS.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

LMAO! I just noticed that! ROOOOOFL!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

angela said...

isn't it the most entertaining thing ever?!

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Yes it is!! LMAO!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...