DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Sex=Love ?

Does sex really mean love?
You see in so many movies and books that sex is love. Like your "First Time", it's labeled as one of the most important times of your life. Other than prom, your wedding, etc. Why? Perhaps it's because it's the first time that you are "becoming one" with another person. The thing is, your first time is rarely ever wonderful and spectacular and whatever else they say. Yes, it's special, but not amazing. Because let's face it: you don't know what you're doing and you're most likely young. Most people lose their virginity from the age of 13!  How can you possibly know what you're doing?! Like everything else, practice makes perfect.
I'm sure that you've seen/heard/read about rape. Is that love? Does sex=love then? I think not! That kind of sex is horrible and wrong. Not love at all. You've probably also seen prostitutes and stuff. That is obviously not love. That is giving up your body for money.
However, sometimes, sex does equal love. And that's when you trust that person and really love them. You feel that giving up your body is not a chore, but a gift to the other person. And, it has nothing to do with money. Just love and pleasure. (:
-Jodie-Ann

8 run-on sentences.:

Daniel Hough said...

First times are rubbish. I still haven't decided my view on this. I suppose sex is the cherry on top of the love cake but cherries on there own might be nice at the time but are rubbish cos they have nothing else to them.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Haha, nice philosophy. Lol.

Miss Bobo said...

Well I think about it and in my perspective yes it is called sex because it is part of biology but I dont think sex=love. I think sex+emotions=making love. But hey everybody has their own equations

angela said...

Sexy does not equal love. People who think it does, are stupid.
For me, to make my first time "amazing" or whatever, I'd just have to feel comfortable with the person, and love them and want for it to happen. As long as we've got strong feelings for the other, it should be pretty nice.

angela said...

And I've said this before, I don't remember where, but your first time, or first kiss, those are portrayed in books and stuff like awesome things because it's how the author wants it, it's a fantasy.

S said...

Sex does not equal love, but I think you should love the person you have sex with.

WEFA said...

love means you can have sex, but it is not necessary. Sex sucks with out love, and that is why many fantasies portray first kiss and sex as great, is because they are in the moment with their soul mate, the one they love the most (atleast at that point in time). It sticks with you as long as that is the person you stay with, otherwise it does seem less glamorous since you no longer love that person so that moment doesnt matter... Does that make sense? lol

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Yes, that makes sense, WEFA. xD And I totaly agree, S. And Angela, you seem to feel very strongly about this. O__o

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...