DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sex-Ed Class: Good or Bad?

Have you ever been in a sex-ed class? I have, and I love it. Not in the perverted way, but I like to learn about sexual things. Because, I know that if I never had a sex-ed class, I'd never know about STDs and pregnancy and condoms. unless your parents are the type who talk to you about things like that all the time. Mine aren't. So, I basically wouldn't know anything. Some kids become embarrassed. I don't see why. You're going to have sex someday so obviously you have to know about the benifits and the consequences. Some parents don't allow their children to take the class. I don't see why. After all, how will the kid know anything? Shouldn't they have the right to know? I think yes. Parents don't want to have a son/daughter who has every STD known to man and thirty kids. (wow.)
-Jodie

2 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

My sex ed class was pretty fun. The teacher was hilarious and I learned a lot.

I think it's a good idea to have it, since this is taught by professionals, and then you're not stupid later on and spawn when you don't want to and know right from wrong. Having no sex ed class to me, is like letting your kid drive a car with no prior knowledge on how to work it.

There was this thread on a website I go on, and sex came up because the question the girl answered was "would you have a kid before marriage?" and she said "not on purpose" because you know, things happen. And some 71 year old guy was like " 'not on purpose'?? just use protection or dont have sex at all!" and I'm like, no baby-preventing-device is 100% effective, and he called me rude >< I didn't know being smart is the new rude!

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Angela, you should just ignore those people. They expect you to shut up and go along with what they say. You have a mouth, so use it. And use it very well. It's a fish-eat-fish world. Don't let yourself fall into the category of the goldfish. But be the shark. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...