DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Seeing if this works...

Well, I know that I can go on my hotmail inbox at school, so, I was thinking that I can put posts onto the blog at school. If this works. :) Let's see... (This is being sent through my email)
Jodie-Ann<3
http://www.musingsbyjodie.blogspot.com/

2 Minutes later:

OMG! It works!! :O So I can post stuff on the weekdays, if I have time to go to the computer lab at school. :} Yay! :D

3 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

ahahah sweet :D i just hope they don't block it, my school went crazy and blocked basically everything ><

angela said...

ahahah sweet :D i just hope they don't block it, my school went crazy and blocked basically everything ><

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Lolz, I think Blogspot is blocked, but I'm not sure because I never checked. Atleast I'll be able to post stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...