DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Secretly Dating Your Teacher: Illegal But Done Anyway.




I have read so many books and watched so many movies where a student is dating their teacher. At the end, authorities always find out and the teacher is fired. Hmmm... I kind of see where it's wrong to date your teacher, but mostly the teacher is very young. Like in late twenties and the student is a teen. So... it's usually just like a ten year difference. I sort of agree with the fact that it's wrong. Because it's kind of... inappropriate. Seeing as it's the teacher's job to make a professional judgement on the student's grade. How in the world will the teacher be able to grade the student properly? Won't they not want to fail the student? The love for the student might make the teacher unable to give him/her the correct grade.
However, I also think it's kind of... okay. I don't think it's horrible, I just think that it's not recommended. Because if two people really love each other, what's to stop them from being together? Love is an unstoppable force, and it shouldn't be meddled with. So, what if the teacher gets fired? He/she can find a different job can't they?
Oh, and also, I heard that it's considered abuse. WTF?! No it's not. It's not abuse, because hat makes no sense. If the student LIKED it, then how in the WORLD is it abuse?! Abuse would be if the student said they didn't want it and it was clear. THAT is abuse. :/Some people should just mind their own business and let lovers be. O.o Well, that's my opinion. How about you guys?
-Jodie

11 run-on sentences.:

Musical Muse said...

I just could never imagine dating/ being with my teacher, it would just be awkward on SO many levels. :D but thats just my opinion.

p.s. come visit my blog: radiostaticmusic.blogspot.com

Juan Bernal said...

this reminded me of the show pretty little liars

JodieeHeartzYou said...

LOL!! I read the books, Juan but never saw the show. And sure, Musical Muse. I shall check out your blog.
-Jodie

JodieeHeartzYou said...

BTW, Musical Muse, apparently the url you have me is wrong. Because I tried to go on your blog and it said that the blog was not found. o.O And your blog is not written on your profile. So, type in the right url, so I can see your blog. Lolz. Tyvm (:
-Jodie

Meow said...

Ha ha! That would be interesting! I've heard of college kids dating their professor and getting away with it! Oh, this reminds me! My Spanish teacher in high school, she said that she and her husband actually met in high school. He was her teacher! They only started seeing each other after she graduated though, but yea, they are still married....weird.

Check it! www.curiosityofrandom.blogspot.com

♥mily said...

i find it gross. if i knew a teacher dating a student i would just think that the teacher was a pedofile. plus, it is usually when the student is 15 and the teacher is at least 35 and usually it is just for sex, not for love. and why can the teacher not find someone their own age? because they are a creeper. and anyone smarter than a highschooler can see it. sorry for my rant.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

To Meow: IKR, it would be interesting. And that's so cool.
To mily: Interesting view. But what if it's not for sex? What if it really IS love. If yo think of it that way, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. You can't stop love. You just have to leave. Let the chips fall where they may.
-Jodie

Hanis. said...

For some reason, I've always find the teacher-student relationship as kinda .. interesting. In a good way. UNLESS you're still under 18 and everything but things can wait till graduation right? :)

Anyway, yes, let lovers be as long as they're not doing anything illegal i.e: underage sex and using sexual favours or anything for the student to gain something. My advise? If you wanna do a proffesor, make sure they don't teach you. At least no one can't blame you got that A unfairly.

Miss Bobo said...

I agree with you in the aspect of High School. but I think if it is in college it shouldn't matter because then you are an adult and whoever you choose to date should be your choice now if there were indications of any type of abuse or unfair treatment, sure, fire the professor, but not because two adults are having an affair

Miss Bobo said...

btw Hanis I almost wish there was a like button here on blogger just to click "like" on your comment. It is just excellent, that last part. I really agree with you

Jodie-Ann said...

@Hanis: Haha!!!!! Yeah!!! XD
@Miss Bobo: Lol, I agree with her too. xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...