DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Prank Calls: Wrong or Absolutely Hilarious?



In my opinion, prank calls are hilarious. However, some people hate them and think it's immoral. I love them! Maybe not if I was getting prank called, but I love to see them being done. (Horrible, I know. But how can you resist?!)
I've recently started watching prank call videos on Youtube. I watch the videos by MrOwnagePranks and (their recent account)OwnagePranks. The prank calls are HILARIOUS! Also, they put subtitles so it makes it even funnier. And this guy can do the awesomest accents. Sooooo funny. Especially when he gets sweared at. I LOL every time. But, let's think of the morality of this. Is it wrong to call someone and relentlessly harrass them? I suppose it is, but to the enjoyment of humans. (And maybe animals. Who knows?) So, I guess it isn't so bad. But... it is still kind of wrong. Because the person is being basically bullied through the phone. It may make us, humans laugh(or anymals/plants etc.), but it's wrong. Sadly. I will still watch it though. LOL! It really is funny. I suggest you watch them too. :)
-Jodie

Quote of the day:

"Movies are like magic tricks."

Jeff Bridges

2 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

I think they're wrong when they're aimed to insult, annoy, harass etc someone. But I think they're OK when it's someone with a joke or just being funny.
Personally I find them annoying all around x] though I've never had someone prank call me.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Me neither. I just find them so funny to watch. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...