DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

People Who Have Nothing Good To Say Should Do One Thing: Zip It. {A Rant}

I seriously hate people who have only bad things to say and talk anyway. Its really annoys me. Because I speak my mind, if I don't agree with something I'll talk back. However, if I don't like something, I'm not going to say anything to hurt the person's feelings. Thats's just really mean. So, I just don't say anything. Some people don't care at all. In fact, some even have the nerve to call their idiotic ramblings ADVICE. Advice! What?! Advice is never insulting. That's the whole point of advice!
Like, I was on Blogger Help in the forums. This guy says that I shouldn't have auto play music on my blog. Because "Blogger is not Myspace". WTH?! What does Myspace have to do with Blogger? Music doesn't have to only be on Myspace. I have the right to put music wherever I feel like putting it. On a blog s a great idea of where to put music. You can listen to it while you read. Or, if you don't WANT to listen to music, take it off! My God! The crazy people in this world today. The iPod can be paused! Or, you could always press the mute button on your computer. Or, an even better idea, how about you just gtfo my blog? Genius you clearly are not. Then, you know what he had the nerve to say? He said that he shouldn't have botherered giving advice to an ignorant and stubborn teenager. As if to say I'm ignorant and stubborn in the first place. And secondly, as if to say all teenagers are ignorant and stubborn. He should have just kept theat mouth of his shut, because only crap is coming out of it.
-Jodie
Now I don't even know if I should actually take off my music or not. :/ What I'm going to do is: I'm going to take off my music for four days, and see if I get more than 16 followers in that time. If I do, then that means he was right and music makes readers go away. If I don't, then he was wrong, and music doesn't even make a difference.

11 run-on sentences.:

Dave said...

You're welcome.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

TY. I've been wanting to rant for a while. You gave me a topic. :) So thanks to you.

angela said...

First off, don't let them in the Coffee Shop get the best of you ;] They all like to play rough, especially Xaero/Dave haha (they like to poke fun, along with a lot of cussing. They're good people though!) How about you just change the settings so it's off auto play? That way you still have your music and they can choose to play it if they want. So you win ;]

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Nah... I wanna just see whether putting music on auto-play makes a difference or not. And I know Dave is a good guy. You can tell, even though he's so mean. :) Lol.
-Jodie

angela said...

xD they critisize with good intentions.

and it does, i had music on mine for a while, but everyone complained so i took it off .___. lol

Willy Foo Foo said...

Oh he can go jump off a cliff!!
Who doesn't like music? :D

JodieeHeartzYou said...

IKR, Willy! And angela that sucks. If you really wanted music on, you should kep it on.
-Jodie

angela said...

Nah, because it started to get distracting from what I was reading, so it probably was to my readers so I took it off.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Lolz kk xD

Leah said...

Hmm.. I agree with Angela. You can change the settings and set the auto play off. Your readers will have the choice of playing your music or not. However, this still is your blog.. so it's your world. Do what you wanna do, girl. :)

Anyway, I'm new here in Blogger. I'm looking for people to follow, and some followers too. I would like to invite you to visit my site and follow me, as well. Thanks so much! :)

http://neneleah30.blogspot.com

JodieeHeartzYou said...

No problem, Leah. I'll check out your blog.
-Jodie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...