DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Online Dating: Possible?



You guys know how you see people joining online dating websites? Like... eHarmony, Match, etc. I wonder if they actually work for people. I saw a couple on the Greg Mathis courtroom show who had met on a dating website. The only problem is... that they were suing each other(LOL!).
I'd really like to know if it's possible to meet someone online, fall in love and actually spend your life with that person. I'm really curious about that because the person on the Internet could write just about anything on his/her profile to make it look good. And imagine it's actually an old woman/man? What happens when you go and meet them? It's a waste of your time! A complete and total waste.
However, you can also go on a dating website and actually meet someone you want to stay with forever. Anything is possible. Just, if you're on a dating website, PLEASE put your correct info and your OWN picture. Seriously. Would you like to go meet someone just to find out they're more wrinkled than a prune? I think not. (No offense to old people of course) So, I suggest that you write a proper bio for your profiles. Because you never know when the tables are turned on you. It certainly won't be jolly.
You can even find your own reliligion and background! I saw something on TV once that said you could look for Jewish singles near you. I was like "wow they do this?! LOL!"
-Jodie-Ann

4 run-on sentences.:

Hanis. said...

I had to hold back from laughing while reading this because everyone else around here is reaaally quiet.

Anyway, about online dating, no I didn't join a dating site but it was someone I met chatting on some random chat site and yes, its possible to totally fall in love with someone online. And that's gonna be my last yes, wait, apart from yes, people tend to make stuffs up(a lot!)so its totally a gamble.

I heard of people meeting up in real life after being together for awhile and its pretty sweet but not everyone is lucky *points to self*

JodieeHeartzYou said...

teehee that's really cool that you found someone online. :)

Hanis. said...

Haha, if only it had last.

But it was fun while it did :)

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...