DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Next Blog: Oh so not Helpful.

You know the Next Blog button? In the bar thingy-mah-jiggie at the top of the page? Yeah, that piece of crap? It's... it's not helpful at all. Nope. Not one bit. I press it, expecting a blog I will actually want to read. But, nooooooo. I get horrendously boring ones. Ones that I will never want to read. Maybe someone older than me will but, surely not me. And also, sometimes they even show me blogs that are not in English but in some language I cannot, and don't really want to, understand. What? Why?! Does that make any sense? Don't these Blogger people know I speak English? If I didn't speak English, then I wouldn't put my Blogger account to English now would I? Would I? This is why whenever I want to find a new blog to read, I have to go to my followers and look through their followers. It's sad actualy that the "Next Blog" stupidness doesn't help none. Sigh.
-Jodie

7 run-on sentences.:

a cat named cat said...

i've experienced that too! I hate the next blog button, it never takes me anywhere interesting :( Loving your blog :)

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Thanks! :D I love your blog too! =D

Kaleena J. said...

Thank you for commenting and following my blog. :D You made my day!

I too have experience the disappointment and failure that comes with the NEXT BLOG button at the top.

Have a spectacular week. :-)

angela said...

LOL I posted a thread on this. Next blog is so useless. All I get are french ones, and family ones. SO BORING. I mean, some of the french ones have some cool pix, but nothing I'd like to follow.

I also love how you make some words bigger, I can feel more emotion in that xD

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Lol! No, problem, Kaleena. And thanks! Have a great week too. :D And thanks for following me as well. And IKR, Angela!! xD It's more amusing.

WEFA said...

Agreed one hundred and fifty percent! I hate the next blog thing too because I just get weird Asian or arab language ones, and if it is in English it is a family blog about how happy they are to have a new baby! *bleh*. So stupid!

What I also do is go to blogs I am following (like overville) and then check out who they are following (like you).

(though fair warning if you do that to me, I am following one family style blog because it is done by my friend on their "science experiment" called Along the Way so don't check it out unless you want to learn about Oil Pulling lol)

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Haha! Okay, LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...