DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, August 27, 2010

My Birthday's Coming Up !

I'm soo excited. Why, you ask? Because my birthday's coming up!! :D It's on the 28th of next month. You know what that means?! I'm an Autumn baby! I suppose that's alright. I've always wanted to be a Summer baby. Because it's nice and hot when I was born. Autumn is alright though. Not too hot, not too cold. Anyways, I can't wait! I really want to plan something for the blog. Like, celebrate my birthday through the blog. I think that would be cool. I just need to figure out how.... No worries though! I'll figure it out. I still have lots of time.
...
Hopefully.
Anyways! My new obsession is black nail polish. I recently got my nails Frenched(no, not Frenched kissed, but the French nail design). So... I need to fix them for school, because they were done a while ago and are pretty messed up now. Oh! And I'd like to thank the people who comment often:

Angela
Thanks, Angela! You comment on almost every one of my posts. So, thanks a lot! People check out her awesome blog. http://www.findyourselflove.blogspot.com/
She has like really cool poems and very interesting posts. I KNOW you'll love her blog. Because I can tell the future... ! (No, i can't.)

Juan Bernal
Thanks for commenting, Juan! :D Also, thanks for guest posting. Any time you want to do it again, tell me.
Check out his blog, everyone! http://www.aliveandabsolute.blogspot.com/
It's really cool. And he has an awesome header. :D His posts are also really interesting, so see them!!!

Miss Bobo
Thanks so much for commenting and letting me guest post on your blog! I love your new layout, BTW. XD
Human beans, see her blog! http://www.rockingfem.blogspot.com/
So cool. And her posts are sexy. See them!! :D

-Jodie-Ann

**Any birthday ideas for the blog, let me know! Email is on Contact Me page!**

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...