DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

If You Were To Melt My Heart. {A Poem.}

If you were to look at me the way you look at her,

I would not know how to react.
Yet, I know that I would relish every second like butter,
That was to melt on my tongue.

If you were to kiss me the way you kiss her,
I would kiss you back timidly.
For I’m not very experienced, and cannot lure
You with my lips like she can.

However, if you were to simply hold my hand the way you hold hers,
I would hold on tight and never let go.
Looking at me and kissing me would no longer matter.
Just your warm touch, alone, would melt my heart.

-Jodie-Ann

4 run-on sentences.:

Oliver said...

Awww... So you also write poems? After reading this, I now want to post one of my poems on my blog. Hehe. =]

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Lol! Do it! I'm soo reading them. I got bored and wrote this. xD I write everying: novels, poems, songs, etc. I just love literature. Hehe.

Jasmine W. said...

awsome poem.i'm a big fan of writing too. how do you post your own work, and make sure it doesn't get stolen?

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you! :D
And there IS no way. ;(
But, in my opinion, this poem sucks, so I wasn't very concerned with copyrighting it.
You can copyright your stuff. But your best bet would be to just not post stuff like this online. Sucks, but there are some real losers out there. o_O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...