DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Justin Bieber Fever Can Kill You.

I have to admit that he is very cute. :3

What is UP with Justin Bieber?! He's everywhere! All over TV, in magazines, in the hearts of twelve/thirteen year old girls, in your house late at night... even in your shower! What is UP with that?!
I have to say though, that JB has many loyal fans. I'm not one of them. In my opinion, his voice is a little too high pitched. And he sounds too much like a female. Plus he does this really annoying flippy-hair thing. But, I know people that like him. And I respect their decisions to lose their minds to this blond-hair, squeaky-voiced dude. But, hey! I shouldn't talk because everyone is different. *cough, cough*
JB has a lot of haters though. There's a group on facebook which is called something like... God, if you give us back Tupac, we'll give you Justin Bieber. I was LOLing. Another one is... Justin Bieber needs to get Lady Gaga's Balls. That amused me a lot.
What do you guys think? Do you like JB? Or dislike him?
-Jodie

4 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

I like him, I don't see what's wrong with him o.O Like, at all lol I found him on youtube before he got popular, when I was looking up a few covers of Heartless (origianlly like P Diddy or something, I like the Fray's better) and he did an acoustic cover. The kid can sing. All he did was sing, and he's the stereotypical cute boy so there's girls all over him.

Personally, I like his music. I like the beats, and I'm a hopeless romantic so the sappy songs sometimes make me happy. YEAH I ADMIT IT!! x]

I really don't see why everyone wants him to DIE. He's not that bad. I mean, I hate Beyonce's music and style, but you don't see me going around making groups about wanting her to die.

And I like the emo flip hair x] I'm a sucker for guys with long hair.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

I love the emo flip hair too. It just annoys me when he flips it so much. He's a good looking guy, I just find his voice so high pitched. But, his beats are good. I have to admit. However, one music video of his is so incredibly stupid: One Less Lonely Girl. Ugh. I seriously hate that video. It's so stupid. I'm a sucker for guys with curly hair. O__o

JeanetteKZ said...

At first I HATED HIM >_<
lol
but then for some awkward reason i started listening to his songs and then i realised he's not that bad :D
OMG the hair flip aaaaah:)
btw if you listen to "baby" and "stuck in the moment" those are like seriously high pitched xD
but "never say never" and "somebody to love" are kinda cool! :)
:)

p.s. your blog is so fun to read!:) keep it up! :D

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Thanks so much, JeanetteKZ :D And I have to admit, that I kind of like Baby. xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...