DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Incredibly True Adventure Of Two Girls In Love: Watch it. I dare you.


OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG! ...OMG!!! :O Best movie ever. Seriously amazing!!! :O I just finished watching it and... lord have mercy. I was laughing and screaming and freaking out and... almost every reaction you can think of.
(No spoilers, don't worry) It's about these two girls, Randy and Evie who fall in love. Randy's family chides her about it, because she's failing school and Evie loses her friends. But, despite all that, they still love each other. BTW, Great kissing scenes and a sex scene: AWESOME! :O I love this movie sooooo much. I definitely recommend it. It's hilarious and soo suspenseful(because of secrets, I won't get into any detail for fear of spoiling it). Awesome movie... 5/5. I have no critiques. Plus, in the movie Laurel Holloman is Randy, the butch lesbian. She puts on this character that is just so... manly and also so sexy. I'm not exactly sure which way I swing, but... I thought she was great. She totally took on the macho persona, yet slightly feminine. The romance is great too. Very sweet and believable. Plus, sooooo funny (did I already mention that?) Anyways, watch it. Seriously. Watch it.
-Jodie

Lurrrrrve this pic. <3

2 run-on sentences.:

lalalalowlife said...

:D Ah, This sounds like a great movie~!! I'll try watching it online or buying the DVD.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Lolz okaii :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...