DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Hmm? What's That? Oh! It's a SKELT!

You guys ever seen those women/girls walking down the street in EXTREMELY short skirts? You know.... the micro minies or whatever. Not just a miniskirt, but a MICROminiskirt. You know what I call those things? Those horrible, disastrous, disgusting peices of fabric? I call them skelts. You know why? Because it's a mixture of a belt and a skirt. Therefore, it's a skelt. (I was watching Hope And Faith and heard Faith say it. I LOLed.) 
Some councils are even banning miniskirts!! :O I like miniskirts though. Just hate microminies. They reveal wayy too much. Ha. I suppose some people like revealing so much. But... ugh. Gross. Sure you may be very sexy and very attractive and whatnot, but you're also seen as cheap. As "easy". So, ladies, think about what you wear beFORE you wear it. Because what you wear is a reflection of your personality.
-Jodie

18 run-on sentences.:

Juan Bernal said...

These basically scream ,"Hey Im almost naked!"

JodieeHeartzYou said...

IKR! Ohmygosh. I hate seeing it on people.

Miss Bobo said...

I know!!! nowadays a lot of girls think that being "sexy" means almost naked and that is not true. There are ways of looking hot without revealing everything. you know guys biologically like a chase especially a girl who reveals little because in reality you are showing you are mysterious.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Exactly, Miss Bobo. I heard that on Maury. xD

angela said...

I call them headbands :]

I was in Hot Topic a few years ago and saw what honestly looked like a headband on a hanger. I was so confused... XD

JodieeHeartzYou said...

ROFL!! I wonder how people can wear them. Like see the girl in the picture ^^^? You can almost see her crotch. O.o

angela said...

Yeah it's really gross. I don't know why anyone would want to flash that around, ya know? it just screams SLUT. I dont even like wearing SHORTS XD

JodieeHeartzYou said...

LMAO! Wow. I wear short shorts but not short skirts. It's less slutty with shorts because you're covering your cookie jar. O.o Or, as I heard somewhere: your Hoo-Hah.

fizzee rascal said...

I'm wearing one right now.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

LMAO!!!!!

Miss Bobo said...

ughh seriously I think we shall call it the femenine fascism of society. Personally I am a femenist and I don't think a female should get al most naked to get the interest of a guy. The only guy who would really go after such a person wearing this is a player,a pimp, and a sexist pig..(sorry for ranting I just am outraged by today's society)

JodieeHeartzYou said...

I totally agree, Miss Bobo. And that's okay. It's good to rant. :D

Miss Bobo said...

xD yeah thanks.
Thanks for writing. Please don't stop

French Bean & Coffee Bean said...

Meh. My thighs are too fat anyway. I'm doing y'all a favor by *NOT* wearing one. ^.^

-French Bean

JodieeHeartzYou said...

LOL, coffee bean! And okay then Miss Bobo... O.o

JodieeHeartzYou said...

LOL, coffee bean! And okay then Miss Bobo... O.o

Michael said...

Oh yeah, I've seen those skirts on many girls. Some of them looks nice in those skirts but they give the impression that they are cheap.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

To Michael: In my opinion, they never look nice. Because they could just stick with miniskirts and not MICROminiskirts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...