DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hilarious And Incredibly Stupid Pick Up Lines On Women! LOL!

Okay, so last week, I was looking up pickup lines, and these were the ones that made me laugh like crazy. Enjoy ;)
WARNING: DO NOT EVER USE THESE!! Or, you'd probably get knocked out by a lady's purse.
1. The body is made up of 90% water, and I'm thirsty.
2. Your mom was pretty good so I figured you would be too.
3. If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
4. Excuse me. I’m new in town, can I have directions to your place?
5. The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word.

6. I like every bone in your body especially mine.
7. How about you sit on my lap and we'll see what pops up?
8. I want to kiss you passionately on the lips, and then move up to your belly-button.(ROFL!)
9. I've got the hot dog and you got the buns. (hahaha)
10. Will you be my love buffet so I can lay you out on a table and take anything I want?

LOL! Those made me laugh. XD
-Jodie

8 run-on sentences.:

The Invisible Seductress said...

I'm pretty desperate, some of them sounded romantic..lauging

JodieeHeartzYou said...

LOL! XD They all made me laugh. xD I love looking up lame pickup lines. lool

KellyCan'tBehave. said...

HAHAHA, especially at 8, 9 and 10! Oh dear, the pick up lines that people seriously come up with :\

JodieeHeartzYou said...

IKR! I laughed like crazy. LOL. I'm gona put more next Sunday lol. Maybe I'll make Saturday an interesting fact day and Sunday pick up line day. XD
-Jodie

Willy Foo Foo said...

Lol I saw this pick-up line on facebook
"Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package." haha :) and this one too
"My name isn’t Elmo, but you can tickle me any time you want to." HAHA

JodieeHeartzYou said...

ROFL!!!!!

S said...

Agh! Those are awful, but they made me laugh :)
Still laughing...

jacobluver321 said...

lol the love buffet one was hilarious! please check out my blog.
http://innerjoui.blogspot.com/ i'd like for you to give your two cents

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...