DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Good Looking Teachers: Painful Much?

Hello, people. Are any of you readers teens? Even if you aren't, I'm sure you can remember your school days. I'm 14 so I'm still in school. In the ninth grade, going to tenth in September. Anyways, did any of you guys have great looking teachers? I have had two. One last year, and one this year. The one from last year, was my math teacher. He is soooo good looking. Serously. He just has those nice good guy looks. And a great sense of humour. He's like in his early thirties. I remember once, this girl asked him if he was single. LOL. Funny stuff. I remember we used to ogle him all class. Good times... good times.
The teacher this year is a very good looking Italian teacher. All the female students think he's really handsome. :) Like my math teacher from last year. Some students would go out their way just to walk by him. Hilarious. He's okay to me. I think that my ex-math teacher(haha. ex-math teacher.) was better looking. Also, he dressed really well. Like slacks and a buttoned up shirt tucked in... it sounds bad but looked good.
Oh! And I once saw my vice principal in jeans. He's a male. He actually looked really good in jeans. I only saw him in them once. And that was because it was denim day for breast cancer.
My principal is kind of... special. He has a really cool motorcycle that he rides on all the time. I don't think he even has a car. Just his nice, shiny motorcycle. According to him, he's "too cool for school." Sure.
Another cool teacher I have is my science teacher from last year. She was pretty cool. Really strict. I remember she once kicked me out of her class because I accidentally threw a pen at my friend Chris. Good times... Oh! Another teacher I had was my French teacher last year. He always smelled like garlic. And his classroom smelled horrible. It was his breath that was making the room smell like that. He had like five bottles of Listerine in his closet in the class. LOL. He drinks it before and after each class I think. But I don't think it made a difference.
So those were my weird teachers and good looking ones. Any of you guys got teachers like me?
-Jodie

Quote of the day is:

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils."
— Louis-Hector Berlioz

7 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

oO denim day for breast cancer?? How weird.. Down here it's for rape awareness. Story goes this guy tried to rape a girl but her jeans were too tight and he couldnt get them off.

But yeah. Good looking teachers ftw!

JodieeHeartzYou said...

LMAO! Denim day for rape awareness?! That's so weird!
-Jodie

Meow said...

That was funny about the good looking teachers! I had a teacher when I was in eighth grade and he was hott! He was married with a baby on the way! :(

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Lolzz!

angela said...

Yeah, well not really "weird" since it fit with the story, but I thought it was national, and to hear denim day for breast cancer was like wtf? xD

JodieeHeartzYou said...

I find that so odd though. LOL. Denim day for rape awareness?! That's so... odd.

angela said...

well I told you the story of it, so it makes sense xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...