DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"Give it to your wife. It's her job." BS.

You know all those false sayings that you hear on TV and in books and even spewing out of peoples' donut holes? (Ha. Donut holes.) Well, they're all major BS, and quite annoying.
-Like, one is "It's not rape if you enjoy it." YES IT IS, YOU MUSHROOM! How is it now rape if you enjoy it?! Like, it's basically saying, "No, I don't want you to have sex with me but since it feels good, I can't press charges." WTF?! That. Is. BS!
-Another idiotic saying is "Boys don't cry." YES THEY DO, MULTIPLE CELL ORGANISMS! Of course the do! Hellooooooo! Don't males have eyes? Are they extremely dry? (Well, I don't know about this one, but there is a fabby-fab-fabbity-fabulous invention called the eye drop.) Henceforth(I got this word from Romeo and Juliet. Love this word. Not the play.), they can cry. And there is nothing wrong with it. Crying helps you calm down and get out some stress. It's good to just let it all out.
-Girls can hit boys but boys can't hit girls. WHAT?! What idiot came up with that?! In my opinion, girls shouldn't be hitting boys and boys shouldn't be hitting girls. And if a girl hits a boy, why can't the boy hit her back? Not that I'm for fighting and stuff, but the boy has to be motionless while he gets beaten up? That's not right!
-Men are stronger than women. Wait a minute. Hold up. This is the most sexist one of all. How can a gender determine your strength?! There are some women who are in weight lifting and all those things. So, women are proven to be JUST as strong as men. They just have to work at it, just like men have to.
-"Give it to your wife. It's her job." NO IT'S NOT! Is she getting paid?! NO! So, how is it her job? Your wife's only job is to be a mother to her kids and a wife to her husband. That's her only job. Everything else she does, she does because she wants to help out. It shouldn't be only the wife cooking and cleaning. The husband should know how to cook and clean as well. What if the wife is sick one day? What will the husband do? Make his kids and himself starve and watch mold grow everywhere? I think not!
-Jodie

3 run-on sentences.:

Roni said...

I agree, all of those sayings are complete BS. Come one, they don't even make sense! Whenever I hear someone say something like one of those statements, I'm always one of the first to object.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

So am I. Because they're totally untrue!

jacobluver321 said...

lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...