DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Gay Rights: Thumbs Up

Anyone here into Gay Rights? I am. I'm not gay. Well... hmmm... I can't say if I am gay or not. I'm only 14 and haven't experienced anything yet, so I won't say if I'm a lesbian, bisexual or straight yet. But, I still talk about it alot.
Some people hate gay rights and are really against it. Like... they think it's a sin. Or it's immoral. Immoral ma fesse! (my but in french) What is so wrong with two people being together because they love eachother? I see absolutely nothing wrong with that. Shouldn't love be free? For everyone? Even if it's between a two women or two men?
I believe that everyone in this world has the right to love who they want. I really do. So, if you're gay and looking for... I guess social networking sites, here are a few I found when I was helping people on yahoo answers (LOL. Love Yahoo answers!)
http://www.thegyc.com/ (site for gay teens)
http://www.pinksofa.com/ (lesbian site for 18 and up)
http://www.gay.com/ (18 and up site for gay men)

Be yourself!! :D Everyone is unique and it's pkay to be homosexual. (In my opinion)  Oh and here ARE the quoteS of the day:

"Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?" ~Ernest Gaines
"You don't have to be straight to be in the military; you just have to be able to shoot straight." ~Barry Goldwater
"It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you don't do it in the street and frighten the horses." ~Daphne Fielding, The Duchess of Jermyn Street
"Homosexuality is god's way of insuring that the truly gifted aren't burdened with children." ~Sam Austin

5 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

I'm all for it.
My uncle says he doesn't care, but says they shouldn't get married because they're just in it for the bennifits. He says if you can't reproduce, you shouldn't be together.
Though him and my aunt (she's on my side) haven't had children.
My friend and I argued with him about this, TOTALLY WON and he still won't give in. It pisses me off SO MUCH. I just don't get HOW you can not be for it.. like at all.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Me neither! My parents are against it. But my incle isn't. My bro is all for it, my step family is against it. o.O

S said...

Thanks for following :)
I'm for it.
Nothing should stand in the way of two people who love each other.

angela said...

What is with old people and being against this?!

JodieeHeartzYou said...

YW, S. And I have no clue Angela.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...