DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, August 6, 2010

The End Of Internet?

Hello, people. Do you all know what an IP Adress is? Okay, if you don't, it's basically an... ID for your computer. Each computer has one. So, if you're on here right now reading this, you have one. (: So, anyway, I saw somewhere that apparently(and good lord this blew my mind)... we only have less than one million of them left. And we have lots of people in this world. We are running out of IP Adresses! OMG! That means NO MORE COMPUTERS! :O ZOMG.
Some may say that it's evolution having to restart itself, but I say that it's the end of the world as we know it. How will we survive without computers? I suppose we can go on like people did before computers came along and... OMG. We're doomed. Hopefully, they can figure out a different way to give the computers IDs. Hopefully. And I'm really full of hope about this. D: My gosh. I'm horrified. I. Need. Computers.
-Jodie

Quote of the day:

"Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks."
~Author Unknown

4 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

ahahaha that reminded me of this website : http://www.endoftheinternet.com/

I don't think we'll run out of IP addresses... It doesn't really seem possible to me. It's like when they did that thing with the area codes, now we have to put a 1 in front of it beacuse we were running out of those, too. But, why not just make the area bigger? xD anyway. If they do, i think they should just start over.
Like computer 1's IP address is 1, another is 2, etc. n then we'd have like millions xD but not everyone has/can have a computer, so i wouldnt be too worried. that or they'd probably come up witha new way to keep track of computers.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Yeah, that's what I was saying let's hope they'll find another way. Can you imagine no computers? We would have no blogging!
-Jodie

Juan Bernal said...

Hey I am thinking about doing an art peice of internet and technology and I was wondering if I could use this post and place it under my own post, with all credit given to you of course! plus a link to your blog so my viewers can check your blog out.

angela said...

Psh, I'm barely worried about the blogging. I'm worried about actually reading reference books for projects and no facebook or aim D:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...