DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Drinking Mouthwash: Deadly or a way to get Drunk?


I was watching Oprah recently, and I saw this episode where theses people had addiction problems. Like this guy was addicted to eating, this man was a cocaine and heroin addict and a woman was an alcoholic. This is where I learned something new. See, the woman was drink alcohol(obviously) to get drunk. However, she was also drinking mouthwash! Yeah! Mouthwash! Can you believe it?! I was like OMGWTF?!
I have read the WARNING section on the back of the bottles. It says to call poison control immediately. So then how is this woman guzzling mouthwash like her life depends on it and still alive and well?! Okay maybe she's not well but still! I freak myself out all the time worrying what would happen to me if I swallow even the slightest amount of mouth wash. Clearly I had no reason to worry. Argghh. That highly annoys me. Worrying myself for no reason. Anyways, I wonder how strong it is? Like if it gets you really drunk? Maybe it does. Who knows but the people who drink it? I don't think I'd ever try it. Lol. It just seems too risky.
-Jodie

2 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

I accidently swallowed a little bit of it when I was using it, and I have NO IDEA how anyone can drink that stuff, it was so minty I couldn't breathe and was coughing for like 5 minutes ><

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Wow... I'v neve swallowed mouthwash before. O.o

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...