DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Do I Suffer From Anxiety?

Hello, people. I. AM. FREAKING.OUT!! :O I don't know what to do. I lost my glasses case. I know, stupid reason. So, I got up, turned on the light and looked around my room for like half an hour, while I begged to God to help me find it. Then, I went out of my room and searched in the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom etc. DID. NOT. FIND. IT. I'm freaking out!!! I wonder if I suffer from anxiety?! I wasn't able to breathe before. Seriously. And all because I lost my stupid glasses case. It's embarrassing to admit this, actually. But I need help! Please!! I don't know what to do! I know I'm just going to tell my uncle when I wake up in the morning (if I even fall asleep) and he's going to take me to WalMart or something, BUT I'M FREAKING OUT NOW! Ohmygosh. Someone help me. Anyone know how to calm someone down??
-Jodie
PS: This happens all the time. I freak out over something that's not even important. It's really annoying because I REALLY do freak out. And this is a glasses case. Come on. Why am I freaking out over that?!

It's 2:55 AM. I'm going to try and sleep now. Good night, people. I'm still freaking out but I'm a little calmer. I know that it's going to take me a really long time to fall asleep because I don't know where my case is but... I'm really going to try. I worry too much, but I have no idea how to stop. I NEED TO FIND MY CASE!!! OMG.
Well... going to sleep now... it's 2:58 AM. Good lord. I'm not going to fall asleep am I? I guess I should just get off the computer. Maybe that will help me sleep. So... good night again. And... yeah... I'm going to worry all night. Sigh. 2:59 now... Hmm... okay, I'll try and sleep now for real. Good night.
OHMYGOSH WHERE IS IT?! :/ Okay, okay. G'night.
PS: It's 3:00 AM now.

Yeah... it's 3:36 AM now... I took an anxiety test and got 89% out of 100. That's really bad... Anyways, I'm coming off now. Seriously. Now. Wish me luck with sleeping.

8 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

I don't use a glasses case o.O

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Yeah, I have no idea why I'm freaking out. I AM STILL ON THE COMPUTER. I was taking an anxiety test and it said I got 89% out of 100. That's pretty... high. I suffer from anxiety?!?!?! WTH?!?!?! STUPID GLASSES CASE! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST APPEAR! D:

JodieeHeartzYou said...

BTW... then what do you do? And also, what time is it over where you are?

angela said...

Hahaha no you don't suffer from anxiety. You would if this happens often. Just chill, it'll show up eventually. It's just a glasses case, you can use like a shoe box instead for a while xD

angela said...

What do I do? I put them on my face and wear them, or I put them on the side of my bed when I'm sleeping. xD If i'm swimming at someones' house I just put them on the table.

And right now it's a little past 1am. I'm in california lol

♥ M i m i said...

oh no!

i think everyone experiences anxiety sometime in their life. i remember in gr 8, i lost a black sweater and freaked out over it, running all over school like three times in a row. it was just a sweater.

it's just a glasses case.

it's alright!

anyway i hope you feel calmer! being anxious really sucks. not being able to sleep sucks even more :[

just try to think about other things. and tell yourself, it's just a glasses case. costs like 3 bucks to replace. just a glasses case. and if that doesn't work, go DO something to get your mind off of it. like... not taking anxiety tests lol! like maybe watching a youtube vid or do some laundry. anything!

Good luck!

angela said...

Youtube vids, haha, Shane dawson always works for me <3 He really does get your mind off things.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Thanks, girls. I found my case BTW. Lolz. I managed to sleep but at like past 4 AM. I was just lying there.
-Jodie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...