DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cannibalism: Disgusting or a Different Way of Life?


So, I know that most of you know what Cannibalism is. Right? Yes? Okay, good. Because I was about to be like WHAT?! YOU DON'T?! But then that would have probably been mean and... you guys probably would have been offended, right? Yes? Okay, never mind... That's not important. Anyways, my topic at the moment is about Cannibalism. Is it disgusting? Or simply a different way of life that should be appreciated the same way as everything else?
See, cannibalism is basically when a human being eats other humans. Sounds gross in my opinion, but I kind of... don't think about it much. I don't think about it too much because I know that everyone is different. If someone likes eating meat, they like eating meat. If someone likes eating NO meat and just veggies(OMG how do they survive?! I need meat!) then that's okay as well. So, if someone likes eating humans... then why can't that be okay too? Well, as long as the human is dead and probably cooked...(ew...) then I suppose it should be alright. If the person who died is okay with being eaten by another human.
However, I saw somewhere that there are side affects. Like it could make you go crazy because of a chemical in the human flesh or something like that. I'm not sure if there are any more but that's not really important anyways. Who am I kidding? That's the most important part. But anyways... I think it's gross and also a different way of life. Lolz. What do you guys think?
-Jodie-Ann

10 run-on sentences.:

Hannah said...

I know it's a way of survival... but just ew.

Daniel Hough said...

I guess it's better to do something disgusting than have nothing to eat and starve. If you always did it though I guess it would seem perfectly normal.

Miss Bobo said...

wow.its creepy in so many levels because i know for certain there are people that make cannibalism into some sort of ritual and I dont refer to satanists. I mean some hardcore tribes are into that. it is just creepy.

angela said...

I don't think I'd even eat someone as a way of survival :|

JodieeHeartzYou said...

In my opinion, it's gross. But, I will accept the people who d it. Not as freaky people who scare me, but as freaky people who terrify me.
-Jodie :)

nikimark said...

Hi girl... a hello from Athens, Greece... You seem really clever and remind me of me when I was your age (I am 21 now). Keep up the good work!! (I felt obliged to follow the third rule... :) )
Oh , I forgot...About those novels... I wish you really publish them one day...

Kisses! Φιλιά!

JodieeHeartzYou said...

:D Hey, Nikimark! It's so cool you're from Greece. I've always wanted to go to Greece. :D
-Jodie
And I am sooo going to publish my novels one day. :)

My 2 Pesos said...

I thought it was normal!! :P

mis2pesos.blogspot.com
twitter.com/#!/my2pesos

Georgia Rose said...

i think it's disgusting and also because it's another human. and human have feelings and life is very precious. i mean how would you feel if you heard someone ate your mum? dad? whole family? like what the actual frick frack? it's disgusting and this is my wholy my opinion and if i do know someone who does cannibalism then i'd probably stay away from them as possible because the next thing you know THEY might eat you as well.

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

@My 2 Pesos: Haha!!!!
@Georgia Rose: I agree with you!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...