DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, August 6, 2010

But I'm A Cheerleader(1999): Great Movie



I've recently begun to watch lots of movies. I watched the movie But I'm A Cheerleader a few weeks ago, and it was really good!!! :D It has a great soundtrack and the plot is great. It's about this girl who... doesn't know that she is attracted to other girls. She's a cheerleader and has a boyfriend but hats kissing him. Her homophobic family becomes very nervous and they send her to True Directions, a place to "cure" you of gayness. (Is gayness a word?) Anyways, at TD, she meets another girl who she falls in love with and... yeah... just watch it. Amazing movie. (: <3 Also, did I mention an awesome soundtrack? Oh, and the movie is SO funny! I LOLed alot. I reccomend it for people who like romantic comedies, but more comedy than romance.
-Jodie

BTW, if you want to watch it online for free, go to http://www.ovguide.com/ and type the movie in in the search part. Then, you will see all the different websites that you can watch it on. Enjoy!
PS: When you finish watching it, tell me about it. I wnt to know what you thought of it.

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...