DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Blogs Of Note My Foot.

Okay, so I've gone and looked at the blogs of note that were chosen. And quite frankly, I can't for the life of me see why they are blogs of note. Why? I don't get it! they aren't excellent. Actually, their templates are usually boring, but they have thousands of followers. I suppose it really is about WHAT you write, not how you present it. Which is so odd.
I want to be a journalist when I grow up. You know like... write for my local newspaper. :) Oh, yeah. i can see myself now. With my glasses on and my glass of wine, I'll write about my fave cheese. No... I think I'd get fired if I did that....
...Wouldn't I?
Anyways, at the moment I am texting my best guy friend, George. He's awesome. Seriously. (:
-Jodie.

5 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

What are these "blogs of note"?
And yeah, I like blogs that have good shit on them x] the awesome templates are just a bonus.

Miss Bobo said...

I love the last part of this blog post. I want to be a journalist too and I can't wait to look rocking with a good goth corp uniform. I really can't wait. Oh and did you know a glass of wine is healthy for your heart? hahah. You know you are right why are those blogs "blogs of note." It irks me when things that aren't that interesting get attention and the things that are marvelous are just not that popular. It's kinda annoying to not see blogs that are worth the reading to not be read and commented. T.T I wish people would comment more on your blog. well no worries things will get better

JodieeHeartzYou said...

I totally agree, Angela. :D And yeah, Miss Bobo, I get alot of visits to my blog. But, people don't comment. they come, read the posts and don't comment on them! If you look at my live Traffic Feed at the bottom of the page, you can see that my blog isn't invisble. (:

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Oh! And thanks so much, Miss Bobo. I just saw someone come from your blog to mine! :D So the guest posting really does work. So... thanks.

Miss Bobo said...

you welcome. lol. I am glad it helps because it helps mine too. We should spread the word to other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...