DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

:(

Well, I was supposed to go and see Eclipse today. But... I'm not. Which is so depressing. I'm not going because I was supposed to go with my uncle but now he doesn't want to go because the only theatre that's showing it now is across some bridge that he doesn't feel like driving across. This really annoys me. It's so unfair. It's only because I'm on stupid vacation. I'm beginning to think that this vacation is no vacation at all. I can't even go and see a movie. I'm so dissappointed. He was like "we're not going to do the movie thing again." All I could say was okay. What else could I say? If I was in Canada (where I live), I could have just taken a bus by myself. I really wanted to go see it. I'm a huge fan of Edward and I wanted to see him.
I'm really starting to not care about things like I used to. I'm just... giving up on life. I don't know... it's just pointless. What you want to happen never actually happens. Your dreams rarely come true. I just wish that I could skip my teen years and go straight to being an adult. Because I know that if I'm an adult, I can do whatever I want to do. This is so depressing. I sometimes wish I could just not have to deal with anything. I hate my life, and I sometimes hate myself. I think I'm too awkward and... just not what I want to be. But I guess that you can't always be what you want to be. :(
-Jodie

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...