DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bikini Waxing: Hitler's Moustache in Your Undies.

Okay, so this is an older post, but I'm writing it differently. :)
So, I know lots of women/girls/baby girls(is that possible?!) like to shave down there. I suppose it's good to do if you're planning to go swimming. Seeing as you don't want hair sticking out and showing around the line of your undies, right? Riiiiighhhht? Okay, good. You scared me there. Anyways... most people wax down there. However, if you think about it, isn't it kind of... odd? After all, it's Hitler's moustache in your underpants. Not some normal person's moustache, like say... your dad or something(if they wear moustaches) but HITLER. The devil's helper himself. O.o I guess you shouldn't allow that man to ruin your vacation to the beach... but... keep i mind, that you are wearing a piece of Hitler on you. No, I'm kidding. You're just wearing his moustache. Which is even worse.
-Jodie

PS: I usually put pictures with my posts. But, I can't do it with this one because of the nature of this post. BTW, if you'd like to see the original post, I made it in June so just go see all my posts from June. :)

3 run-on sentences.:

Hanna said...

bwahahahaha, love how you conceptualize your blog title! hitler's moustache!! LOL! epic! anyhoo, they should try brazilian bikini! tried it a million times. I gotta say, first wax won't be easy and it hurts like hell, but you'll get used to it :)

Jodie-Ann said...

Ugh... I'll stick with shaving. Lol. Ii don't do well with pain. xD

Justine Cricks said...

Because of this post, I suddenly had the urge to stare at Hitler’s moustache. Haha! Anyway, I think it’s fine to go to a spa and have a trusted aesthetician wax that “moustache”. Waxing exists for the sole purpose of getting that hair out and letting us experience the wonders of its absence.

Regards,
Justine Cricks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...