DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Anyone Want to be a Guest Poster?

Hey, people! I was wondering if anyone wanted to be a guest poster? Like, I will post something you wrote onto my blog. :) It could help with your traffic so why not do it? :D All you have to do is email me the post you want on my blog(my contact info is on my Contact Me page)
However, I have some things that the post must have. First of all, it has to be something people will want to respond to. Nothing random like "I like cheese." No. It also has to be a medium length. I don't enjoy reading extremely long posts so, I don't want my readers to have to either.
So, if I like your post, I'm going to respond to you through email, and tell you. Then, I will copy paste onto here. :) Oh, and i will say who wrote it and the link of your blog. Also, if you have a picture of you you would like me to put in the post, give me the link and I'll put it.
PS: I will edit the post a bit. if I see fit to.
PPS: You can choose the font you want the post in, and the color(if it goes with my template) and even the size. :)

2 run-on sentences.:

Juan Bernal said...

hey i sent you an email!

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Thanks! I really lke your post, Juan. :D I'm definately putting it. So thanks soo much. :) I'm putting it on now. Just editing it and whatnot. I know I should wait to see who else has posts they want posted, but I seriously love yours. Lmao. XD
-Jodie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...