DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

URGENT!! People who post self-made literature on the web!

DO NOT DO THAT! This is very important! DON'T DO THAT! Anything you post can be stolen! Unless it's copyrighted, if it's not, look how to copyright literature on the internet and get. It. Copyrighted! I'm pretty sure you don't want your stuff stolen. Contact me for more info! My email is on my contact me page if you'd rather sending it there. But, I take longer to answer on email than blog so write me stuff here! Unless it's really private.
-Jodie
PS: Treat your literature like they're your babies and protect them WITH YOUR LIFE!
PPS: Okay, maybe not with your life but you know what I mean.
PPPS:...Right?

3 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

I think the US has automatic copyright laws, but if there is a specific way to do it, i'd like to know xD

♥ M i m i said...

OMFG
NOOOOOOOO

i've posted a LOT of literature on poetry sites, my blog, and even facebook!!! like 200 notes on facebook are my poems.

gaaah this sucks.

copyright say what?!!! i'm not sure how to do that at all...

i gotta google...

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Yeah, look up copyrighting companies. Get your stuff copyrighted. Very important.
-Jodie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...