DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Today My Brain Almost Fell Out of My Ears.

Today I went to the Coney Island Boardwalk thingie. It was so AWESOME! Oh my gosh. I went on crazy coasters. One was called The Cyclone. It was INSANE. I was flying everywhere in my seat! Then, there was this other coaster... but I can't remember what it's called. But it was alot of fun. Basically, you're in fake tiny airplanes. You know the ones from Toy Story. Yeah, those. And you go spinning around and around and you swoop down and fly back up and... INSANE. I even went upside down! That's when my brain almost fell out of my ears. I went on loads of rides and it was soooo much fun! :D So, because of this experience, my quote of the day is:
“I went on a children's roller coaster once when I was maybe 12-or some age when I was considered a little old to be on a kiddy ride. Absolutely terrified. Thought I was going to die.”
-Rachael Leigh
I have no clue who this woman is, and I can't really be bothered to look her up. But her quote amused me. :}

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...