DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

This World: Insane.

     Have any of you ever realized the world we just happen to live in? I have, and I really wonder how we all survive in it at all. Maybe we only survive here because we were created to, therefore, this life has grown on us. But, I don't know... I think about the people who commit suicide and think "they couldn't deal with it". I guess some people have better lives than others but, I mean come on. Comitting suicide is a very drastic measure.
     The reason I'm pondering this, is because I'm reading a book called A Piece of Cake by Cupcake Brown. This book is really interesting. It's Cupcake Brown's memoir, and really, at first I doubted it was a memoir. It just seemed way too crazy to be true. She gets into just about everythingbad for you: prostitution, drugs, gangs(she was a part of the Crips), gang-banging... My goodness. It just seemed too... crazy to be true. I can't imagine this every happening to someone, but obviously, it did. Seeing as this is a memoir. I suggest you guys read that book. It's  a really good one. I have to warn you that it's very descriptive so... beware.
-Jodie

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...