DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Technologically Filled Day

Today, i will have SO MUCH FUN! My uncle told me that my aunt has internet at her house. Plus, we have a phone that can call to Montreal(where i live). Therefore, i can talk with my friends. OH! For some reason, i've just remembered the weekly joke thing. No one is reading this blog anyway. So, does it really matter if i put a joke or not? So i won't bother putting one. Until i know that people are actually reading this. Anywayz, laterzzzzz. :D
-Jodie

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...