DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Quote of the Day

I think I like quotes better than jokes. So, I'm going to start a quote of the day and not a joke of the day. :) So... because of my feeling of the day, this is the quote I am posting.:

"Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad." ~Norm Papernick

This quote amused me for a while. :} Love it. By the way, I have no idea who Norm Papernick is. So, I'm going to look him up.

-2 MINUTES LATER-

...He's just a quote person. It's weird. I loked him up and just got all his quotes, but nothing about him. Odd, I think yes. Anyways, this is what he looks like:



Hehe.

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...