DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Prostitution: Awesome or Disgusting?


Hey, Blogspot. Of course you've heard of the job of prostitution. Right? No? Wow... okay. Well... it's basically a job where you have sex with people for money. There are mostly women in this profession but men do it too. Anyways, some people will think that it's a good job, and others think it's bad. Here are the pros and cons for this job:
PROS
1. You get paid for doing something that is seen as pleasurable. (I wouldn't know LOL)
2. You set the price, so you can get as much as $100 or more in one night.

CONS
1. Your eggo can get preggo. I'd rather if men would leggo my eggo, not get it preggo. (HAHAHAHA.)
2. STDs and STIs. (Durr. That's what you would get for sleeping around. A condom might not provide perfect protection)
3. You can easily be raped and murdered. Seeing as you are going into a strange man's car. Your safety is always in jeopardy.
4. Your self esteem. If you're sleeping around with every man you see, you probably won't be very happy with yourself.

What do you think, Blogspot? Do you think you'd ever be a prostitute? If not, why? And if yes, why?? Also, if you find this job disgusting, tell me why. I'm interested in your opinions.
-Jodieee

19 run-on sentences.:

G said...

Well yikes :) I'm definitely anti-prostitution haha
As for the pros, I don't think many find it pleasurable - creepy perv guys? No... :)

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Ikr, but I saw on Oprah once that some women found it pleasurable! I was like wow... LOL! Thanks for visiting my blog. :}
-Jodiee

angela said...

A lot of prostitutes aren't just lone, self boss ones. Most have Pimps, so the Pimp sets the price, and also usually abuses the prostitute somehow. So that's more negative.

I don't really know what I think of it. I think it's incredibly degrading to our country to be so obsessed with sex, enough to make it a JOB. But I don't see why they should stop doing it if they like it, THAT IS if it's in a safer enviornment, like the sex houses they have. Not something off the streets. In the houses, the girls are in charge and surrounded by more employees so less can go wrong.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

True. But I'm really against it. I find it so ridiculous! I mean, really! Just get a boyfriend. Geez.
-Jodie

angela said...

Haha yeah I am too. I wish sexually explicit shows, or jobs weren't considered the "norm". It's really disturbing and sad that we've come so far in this world, and sex is so popular.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Ikr. I only like sexual content in books, because I think that it kind of spices it up. Plus I'm not supposed to be reading those kinds of books so I feel oh-so-bad. XD
-Jodie

angela said...

Yeah! I was reading sex scenes in books when I was still in middle school. I like to think I was just a more "advanced reader" than my friends.. mwahahaha. xD

Plus it's just more fun in books because it's like your own personal world and no one else knows and you can imagine it how you want. This goes for any story though, but yeah.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Exactly! How old are you now btw?

angela said...

I'm 18, but my mental age kind of depends on who I'm hanging out with.. lmao

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Haha, same. I'm 14. But I usually act different ages around different people. Btw, you have an awesome blog.

angela said...

Yeah, most of my friends are a year or so younger than me, they're new Seniors while I'm a freshman in College, and they're mostly guys, so I can get a little perverted and stupid sometimes, but that's why I have my few girl friends.. to keep me the small amount of sanity I need to function in society.

And thank you :D same to you!

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Thanks! :D And I have alot of guy friends. Two of them once tried to force me to look a naked pics of Miley Cyrus with them. I was planning to slap them and leave but then they apologized and took it off. But I still slapped them anyway :)

angela said...

Good! Sheesh my guy's aren't like that oO

And I hope they know those pictures are shopped. lmao

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Oh I'm pretty sure they know. That's the kind of topic they know everything about. But they're my bff's, so I know they're kidding. Lolz.

angela said...

haha ok XD What's with guys and naked chicks??

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Oh please. They're young teen guys. Hormones are raging. Naked chicks make the pencil write. LOL!

angela said...

Oh jeez. Nice way to put it. lmao True.. sheesh, boys and their hormones. And they complain about girls with theirs!

Anonymous said...

Yeah... btw... my account is like... locked or something. I can't sign onto it. It's messed up and i'm furious. No, LIVID.
-Jodie

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Okay good. I got my account back.
-Jodie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...